How to get involved in GNOME

Hi all,

in a way, this is a bug about filing a bug. My housemate was
complaining about something in GNOME not working so I asked her to
file a bug.

She couldn't actually find how to file a bug because the information
was not where she was expecting to see it.

Her first stop was the "get involved" page on gnome.org. She was
expecting to find  a "file a bug" link.

Having failed, she searched for "bug" on gnome.org using the search
bar. That also did not come up with anything useful.

I eventually pointed her to the link in the footer, but having watched
her try find this information on her own, I would like to suggest that
the "get involved" page is updated to help users give us feedback more
easily.