Re: Just to say "Hi" ...

Thanks for the feedback Oliver, everyone. Ok, so I'll take some time
browsing the projects and resources and see what I can find that seems
interesting and a good starting point. Just to clarify a bit, as I've
been chatting about this on IRC so far as well: I'm not here mainly to
receive some "hand-holding" while starting out. :) I want to invest a
bit of my time getting useful things done, and I'm aware even with my
programming background I'll have a learning curve no matter where I
start in GNOME code. From that point of view, I'll be looking for tasks
that seem "important" and allow for making the learning curve without
getting into anyone elses way too much. :)

Cheers,
Kristian