From: OpenMindsClub <contact openmindsclub net>
Date: 2018-04-25 16:13 GMT-07:00
Subject: instal party 9

Hello!
My name is Merzoug mahfoud.I'm a member of a scientific club, Open Minds Club, based in the University of sciences and technology of Houari Boumediene in Algiers, Algeria.
Our goal is to promote the Free and Open Source philosophy and share our knowledge with others through events and trainings.
Each year we organize an install party to gather the FOS community and familiarize people with the concept. Talks, workshops, stands, and it goes without saying... installations.
We would like to ask for a small explanatory clip where you explain the open source concept and the achievements of the community, may it be in a professional context or as a benevolent contribution.
Any further help would be highly appreciated.
More details about the event are linked in the file below if you're interested.
Waiting for a positive response.
MErzoug mahfoud member of OMC.
USTHB
Algeria.