From: Rafael Fontenelle
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 4:46 PM
To: Claudio Santoro
Cc: engagement-list gnome org
Subject: Re: GNOME Talks at Campus Party in Brasília, Brazil

Hello, Claudio!

The provided URL returns "Página não disponível" (page not found). Maybe it is not available to the public yet? Could you please provide another path to vote in your activity?

Best regards,

Rafael Fontenelle

Hey guys, I’m Claudio from GNOME Engagement Team, and I’m proposing a GNOME Talk at the 2nd edition of Campus Party in Brasília,

For who knows, Campus Party it’s the biggest tech event in Latin America.

Here are more details:

“Guys, I'm trying to run a talk in behalf of GNOME for the next edition of Campus Party that will happen this May, but for that the activity need get votes, I ask here for everyone that could give a support by voting in the activity. For that you need create an account in the platform of Campus Party called "Campusero" (http://campuse.ro), and click in "Join/Participate" in my activity that it's in this URL: https://campuse.ro/events/Vire-um-Curador-CPBSB2/talk/gnome-talks-como-e-desenhar-o-ambiente-desktop-mais-popular-do-mundo/

Just register at http://campuse.ro and vote on my activity. Your help it’s a lot appreciated!

Thanks & regards,

Claudio Santoro