GNOME Talks at Campus Party in Brasília, Brazil

Hey guys, I’m Claudio from GNOME Engagement Team, and I’m proposing a GNOME Talk at the 2nd edition of Campus Party in Brasília,

For who knows, Campus Party it’s the biggest tech event in Latin America.

Here are more details:

“Guys, I'm trying to run a talk in behalf of GNOME for the next edition of Campus Party that will happen this May, but for that the activity need get votes, I ask here for everyone that could give a support by voting in the activity. For that you need create an account in the platform of Campus Party called "Campusero" (http://campuse.ro), and click in "Join/Participate" in my activity that it's in this URL: https://campuse.ro/events/Vire-um-Curador-CPBSB2/talk/gnome-talks-como-e-desenhar-o-ambiente-desktop-mais-popular-do-mundo/

Just register at http://campuse.ro and vote on my activity. Your help it’s a lot appreciated!

Thanks & regards,

Claudio Santoro