Re: FOSDEM Table Stand Request Submitted

On 11/21/17, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 21 November 2017 at 10:14, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
I'll be attending FOSDEM and will organize transport for the T-shirts
and the button machine. I can't store them afterwards though, is
somebody else able to do that?

I can still store the button machine. I'll be aiming to find most of
the t-shirts new homes, and hopefully send any leftovers to Spain.

Yes, I'm hoping someone from Almería will be there because I have some
other GUADEC things to pass on too!

I also have lots of stickers, which I'll bring of course.

Sam, can remind me where the t-shirt numbers are?

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Merchandize

Sam