FOSDEM Table Stand Request Submitted

Hi everyone,

Today is the last day to request a FOSDEM table stand, so I went ahead and sent a request.
If any of you are interested in attendong or boothing let me know! I plan on arranging the rent of an apartment for 5-6 people again this year in walking distance to the FOSDEM venue.

Also, if any of you are interested, I will need someone who can be secondary contact for the FOSDEM booth table, in the event Im unable to show up.

-Bastian