Re: FOSDEM Table Stand Request Submitted

On 21 November 2017 at 10:14, Sam Thursfield <ssssam gmail com> wrote:
On 11/20/17, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
We over-ordered the t-shirts for this year's GUADEC, so that we'd have
stock for FOSDEM. It'd be good to coordinate with Sam and figure out
how to get the t-shirts to Brussels.

I'll be attending FOSDEM and will organize transport for the T-shirts
and the button machine. I can't store them afterwards though, is
somebody else able to do that?

I can still store the button machine. I'll be aiming to find most of
the t-shirts new homes, and hopefully send any leftovers to Spain.

Sam, can remind me where the t-shirt numbers are?