Re: No engagement meeting tomorrow..

1) Provide the dimensions for printing in Asia/India

​I couldn't get in touch with vendors yet here at my place, as it is Diwali time and business is mostly closed. Things should be better next week as they open up.
Although I have looked up a famous online place which use to such things like printing visiting cards, banners, stickers etc. You can upload your own designs there.
So I maybe try to give it a shot first before finalizing my word on the quality of their work. Other than that, I will be visiting offline shops too and try to get details and their sample probably.