No engagement meeting tomorrow..

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it next week because I have a personal errand that I can't multitask at the same time.  If someone wants to do the meeting in my stead I will have no objection. :-)  But otherwise, please use the time to follow up on last week's items.

1) Provide the dimensions for printing in Asia/India
2) How to advertise the swag centers so people can use it to get swag
3) social media engagement - I believe there was going to be a proposal on what to do for Asia, and possibly some thoughts on new designs.

Some follow ups:

It seems that gnome asia twitter account might be linked to Emily Chen.  So, I'll try to follow up with her on access to the gnome.asia twitter.

Other things we talked about is how to talk about GNOME in social media and finding things to talk about through the twitter channel.  We don't have a good system for that.  But we should definitely  be talking about Bug Squash Month on twitter!  But more than that we need to be following along on bugs that are being squashed, and put some metrics etc.

I hope that has given some of you some ideas.