Re: FOSDEM Table Stand Request Submitted

Sure, I can take care of socks again. :-)

-Bastian

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 6:53 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 3 November 2017 at 01:41, Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone, Today is the last day to request a FOSDEM table stand, so I went ahead and sent a request. If any of you are interested in attendong or boothing let me know! I plan on arranging the rent of an apartment for 5-6 people again this year in walking distance to the FOSDEM venue. Also, if any of you are interested, I will need someone who can be secondary contact for the FOSDEM booth table, in the event Im unable to show up.
I'll be happy to be the secondary contact. I'm planning to sort out t-shirts and hoodies as usual. Bastian, are you still ok to take care of the socks?