Re: Birthday celebration planning

On Tue, 2017-03-07 at 14:31 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
On Fri, 2017-03-03 at 18:21 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
Hi all,

As the planning of this is underway, should we have a call to sync
up
the engagement team and GUADEC organisation for the party and other
activities?

If you could fill out the framadate, that would be great!
https://framadate.org/FB2pvP1OXo6ockKA

Thanks to some flexibility from Cassandra and Nuritzi, we can now
hold
this at 16:00 UTC on Friday 10th March. I'll send out a reminder
nearer
the time!

Hi all,

For confirmation, we'll use the engagement uberconference for those who
can make it.

Details below!

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/gnome-engagement
Optional dial in number: 857-216-6156
PIN: 62777

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation