Talking points for e-government conference

Next week is the ICEGOV conference.  Which will give us some advantage of talking with members there.
A couple of things:

* The schedule is fixed and so we have no opportunity for adhoc presentations (e.g. BoFs)  Also, most of them is one long sessions.  Feel free to tweet and react to things being said in the presentation as a way to talk about solutions.  There is no dedicated track on open source so we have to virtualize it in some way.

* twitter handle/social media is @ICEGOV and hashtag #ICEGOV2017

Some things to push:
* GNOME or Free Software desktop
   * Support of Indian languages
   * Indian knowhow and ingenuity
   * Indian companies can support
   * Active translation community
* Open Data and formats
* GNOME Foundation supports Indian women and men through the Outreachy and GSOC programs

In any case, I hope everyone going has fun and can have some good conversations.  We should be doing a lot of listening as well so that we can understand the needs of government and what improvements we can do have a useful role in it.