Re: 3.24 headline features

Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
Headline features (each with an image):

 • Updated icons

I haven't seen these, so I don't know how big the changes are, but maybe these should be grouped together with the typography changes below.
It's good, but not groundbreaking, polish.

You're right - it's not a huge change. The reason I included it in the feature list was to have an image for it, since it's an essentially visual change. Maybe there could be a way to include a graphic elsewhere?

Bullet list of smaller things:

 • Improved Wacom graphics tablet settings

Does this maybe belong better together with the other system settings above?

Good question; I don't know! Need to find out what changed exactly. :)

It's possibly slightly too many features for one page. In the past we used to split them into two pages, but I quite like having one page, and I'm not sure we have quite enough content for two pages.

Yeah, I think one page works best. Killing one or two of the headline features would make it smaller.

OK, let's try and squeeze it on to one page then. I'm drafting it today so might have something to share later