Re: GNOME Style Guide

Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Last year, Carla Quintana Carrasco did some work to help us with this. Over the summer, she helped us evaluate colour schemes, fonts, and visual approaches. I've just created some draft guidelines, as well as a set of example designs, based on this work.

I've spoken to a few people about this since I sent it out. Based on those discussions, I think that the next best step is to produce a more elaborate guide in a different format. Once we have that, it should be easier to comment on.