3.24 headline features

Hi all,

I've started looking at the release notes for the upcoming 3.24 release. Currently, I'm thinking of the following structure for the "for users" section:

Headline features (each with an image):

 • Night light
 • Settings - updated online accounts, printers, users panels
 • Refined notifications, including integrated weather information
 • New Recipes app
 • Web - new address bar and bookmarks UI
 • Improved Photos app
 • Polari improvements
 • Dual GPU support
 • Updated icons

Bullet list of smaller things:

 • Calendar - new week view
 • Visual tweaks in Software
 • Open files with admin rights
 • Improved Wacom graphics tablet settings
 • Software - improved Flatpak support
 • Improved typography
 • Experimental public transport routing in Maps

It's possibly slightly too many features for one page. In the past we used to split them into two pages, but I quite like having one page, and I'm not sure we have quite enough content for two pages.

Thoughts? Opinions?

More information here: https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree/ReleaseNotes