Re: GNOME Style Guide

On 03/02/2017 09:49 AM, Allan Day wrote:
I've spoken to a few people about this since I sent it out. Based on
those discussions, I think that the next best step is to produce a more
elaborate guide in a different format. Once we have that, it should be
easier to comment on.

I'm really bad at LibreOffice templates (and making defaults show up with the proper fonts), but I started on this for my talk this weekend.

  https://github.com/chergert/gnome-slide-template

(Note that it requires you have the Source Sans Pro fonts installed)

-- Christian