Re: GNOME 3.24 Release Video: Manuscript Draft 2

On 2017-02-21 17:55, Bastian Ilso wrote:
Hi again,

Thanks for the feedback on draft 1. It gave me inspiration and
motivation to iterate on it!

Much of the rework is because I want to bring more _community_ into
our video. It's easy to forget amidst all the fancy new features but I
think it is an important thing to celebrate as part of GNOME 3.24. I
also think will connect really well with our call for contribution
that we have in the end of the video. You get a much better idea what
kind of community you are joining. :-)

I also have good ideas for the animations (sorry for all the brackets
stuff). Anyway, you can find the new draft here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree/ReleaseVideo [1]

So, a bit different from normal release videos but this will be a nice
experiment, let's see where it takes us.

What do you think? Please leave feedback on the wiki page or reply here.

I like it!!! I made some minor tweeks, which I would normally do while recording :)

karen