Re: GNOME 3.24 Release Video: Manuscript Draft 2

Hey,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:55:28PM +0100, Bastian Ilso wrote:
Thanks for the feedback on draft 1. It gave me inspiration and
motivation to iterate on it!

Much of the rework is because I want to bring more _community_ into our
video. It's easy to forget amidst all the fancy new features but I
think it is an important thing to celebrate as part of GNOME 3.24. I
also think will connect really well with our call for contribution that
we have in the end of the video. You get a much better idea what kind
of community you are joining. :-)

I also have good ideas for the animations (sorry for all the brackets
stuff). Anyway, you can find the new draft here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree/ReleaseVideo

One tiny nitpick. Along with the Users and Printers Settings panels,
the Online Accounts panel was also redone.

Thanks,
Rishi