Sticker distribution center | Czech Republic

Hi All,

Here's some information about an initiative we are pushing forward: sticker distribution centers. Please read below for more info, and let us know if you're interested in leading a distribution center.

We'll be trying this idea out by establishing a distribution center in the Czech Republic with Carlos Soriano leading it.

@Carlos - let us know about the sticker designs and quantities below.

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi

Sticker Distribution Centers
Overview
As some of you know, we've been talking about setting up merchandise distribution centers in strategic locations to help facilitate local groups' access to stickers and materials that they need. The first one we'd like to try is in the Czech Republic with Carlos, and that distribution center would be for all of Europe to begin with.

We may also try setting a center up in the US, in SF. If anyone else is interested in becoming a distribution center in Asia, or anywhere else in the world, let me know and let's talk about it.

European distribution center: Czech Republic with Carlos Soriano
After today's engagement meeting, some of us selected some stickers we thought would be good for the European distribution center based in the Czech Republic.

The idea is that people would ask for up to about 200 stickers at a time to last them for events throughout a full year.

@Carlos - What do you think of the following 4 stickers? We selected only 4 designs since you get discounts for ordering more of each type.

FYI - the white one would be a circle. We would order 300 stickers of each design (1,200 stickers total), and each sticker would be 2x2 inches big (e.g. good for putting on the front of a laptop).

Inline image 1

Inline image 2
Inline image 3

Inline image 4

You can see all the stickers available here: GNOME Public Sticker Folder. We only have round and heart stickers for now. In the future we can add more colors, and get stickers sheets and other types, but for now, let's just start with something simple.

Let us know if you think we should add one more color/swap one of these for another color, or if you think we should change the quantities.

After we get input on these selections, we can submit the budget request to the Board. The goal is to get these in time for the Release Parties coming up in March.

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors