Re: GUADEC 2007 videos

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 1:17 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Hey,

Bonjour !

Reviving the thread.

Good idea.

I still have a couple of videos that seem to have been stuck in my
YouTube account for one reason or another:
https://youtu.be/YYvdxUEfFYA
https://youtu.be/-6bcKbCnzE8
https://youtu.be/xyYC3r3sUoU

Can you download and reupload those as well?

Yeah, we can do that. I got access to our account as well in the
meantime, so I’ll give a hand. Do you know if I can get a better
format than what I’d get from whatever youtube-dl will give as “best”?
I.e. if you login to your channel, do you have access to a better, non
reencoded version?

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke