Re: GUADEC 2007 videos

Hey,

Reviving the thread.

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 17:22 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:
On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 16:03 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
I have no idea what the license would be, though we mentioned it
in:
http://markmail.org/message/26vibfspmibdakvc#query:+page:1+mid:jo4a
a5
nrrioh3hjf+state:results

CC-NC-BYSA would probably be the go-to license nowadays.

It is all CC-BY-SA 3.0. But that is incompatible with CC-BY 3.0 which
youtube uses, so I am not going to mark them as CC (it is obvious
from
the videos as it is shown at the start of each).

Anyway, all 19 videos are now on the GUADEC channel. I tried to put
in
the correct date where available, but couldn't find it for two of the
talks.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkmRdYgttscGHGmHn0M4U3rRA7q-nQ
2OU

I did double check that the title/description is all there, so I
think
everything should be good.

Main thing missing are the two videos that you still have.

I still have a couple of videos that seem to have been stuck in my
YouTube account for one reason or another:
https://youtu.be/YYvdxUEfFYA
https://youtu.be/-6bcKbCnzE8
https://youtu.be/xyYC3r3sUoU

Can you download and reupload those as well?

I'm afraid I don't have the originals anymore...

Cheers