Re: GitLab for the engagement team

I'll need more info on the error to help, please give it to me off-list :)

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
GNOME Foundation

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 2:07 AM Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Answering one of your questions, you can use gmail or github accounts to log in, not need to create a new account. The UI should be self explanatory [0] (if not, tell me). If you have GNOME account please log in using that instead.

So far, gmail works, but github does not.  (meaning I can't create an account using github according to one of my peeps here at work who wanted to contribute)

sri

Also, let's please not make random mentions to "marketing team"... as of now, it's just the Engagement Team and we also do marketing activities.

I didn't understand this, what random mentions?

Best