NOTES | Engagement Team BoF at GUADEC 2017 (action needed)

Hi All,

Sorry this write-up is really late - it's taken a few weeks after GUADEC to catch-up properly :) Here are our BoF notes from GUADEC [1], complete with next steps in as neat a fashion as we could muster them. Feel free to keep tidying the page up or adding anything we missed.

If you were at the BoF, please take a look at the notes so you remind yourself which actions are yours.

The Plan
Over the next few weeks, we'll be prioritizing and further breaking down some of the projects that we talked about. If you're interested in working on any of them, or have questions, please let us know.

Since there's so much to do, some of these projects may stay in the backlog for now. If you're particularly passionate about one of the projects and want to help push it along, we welcome your help!

The idea is that we will work in smaller groups, scheduling meetings as needed to execute on the various projects. The weekly Engagement calls are meant to help us all sync up on the various initiatives and plan the overall strategy for our team's work.

Weekly Engagement Calls
We've kept the weekly Engagement Team calls on Fridays at 16:00, but are totally open to moving them.

@All - If you'd like to be part of the regular calls but can't make them now, can you please respond letting us know your interest and your location / time zone? We may have to get creative, but I'd love for us to be more inclusive to those interested.

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi

p.s. Some of you may not have attended the BoF, but you'll find yourself in our notes anyway (most likely in the action steps area) because we were very ambitious and had wishful thinking. :)

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless