Re: New initiative proposal: October is the month we squash bugs

Hi Alexandre,

I think it's a good idea and it's probably something the engaegment team probably can help promoting. To make it the initative a reality the initiative probably need some more documentation / organization for it to happen, though.

It could be a wiki page called fx:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/OctoberBugTriaging

(inspiration can be taken from the EveryDetailMatters initative probably: https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/EveryDetailMatters )