Re: GNOME Summit pre-registration announcement

Le mercredi 07 septembre 2016 à 16:29 +0200, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
Do you mean 20 to 50 by this time of the year, or 20 to 50 at the event?
I'm not sure how it is for the Summit usually, but as far as I've seen for GUADEC, people sign up preeetty late in general.

Nah, 20-50 at the time of the event.

I just thought people would be so overjoyed of finally seeing that wiki page appearing that they would jump on the opportunity to write to it ;)