Re: GNOME Summit pre-registration announcement

On 2016-09-07 14:07, Jeff F. T. wrote:
Hi all, I announced the GNOME Summit on Planet GNOME, my own social media, and on foundation list: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2016-September/msg00006.html

I'm a bit surprised by the low amount of registrations so far. We usually have between 20 and 50 participants signing up.

Perhaps you could also broadcast this through your channels?

Do you mean 20 to 50 by this time of the year, or 20 to 50 at the event?
I'm not sure how it is for the Summit usually, but as far as I've seen for GUADEC, people sign up preeetty late in general.
- Andreas