GNOME 3.22 Release Video: Manuscript Draft 1

Hi everyone,

I need your input on the 3.22 Release Video manuscript. You can read it here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentyone/ReleaseVideo

We reach out to ~100,000 viewers, let's strongly consider what we show:
- Is there something about the release you think we should cover better?
- Is there something taking too much narrator time?
- Do you have suggestions for music (for CC-BY-SA 4.0)?

My thoughts on what the video should cover:
 - Emphasize our values: being the modern, bleeding-edge, community-powered, free and open desktop.
 - Talk about the technological advancements we are making (fx sandboxing/distribution), but keep it on a high level.
 - Show highlights of the new application features, thank our contributors.
 - Make a call for new contributors towards the end, they can help us make a difference.

Feel free to:
1) Edit the manuscript as you wish.
2) Reply with feedback in this thread.
3) Reply with feedback on the wiki page.

Your input is very valuable, I expect to finish the manuscript by Sunday the 11th. Thank you so much!

-Bastian