Re: Ideas for gnome.org

Hello,

On 6 September 2016 at 00:02, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Currently if you have access to one of our git repositories, you have access to all of them.

That could be an issue indeed, although it is already the case for some parts of gnome.org (you need to use git to change the screenshot on the home page, for example).

There's a "Banner" option in the menu that used to update the image in gnome.org, but the code removed in previous updates. We can definitely make it work for the screenshot on the homepage (i've already tested it locally).

Tom