Re: Suggestion: adding a custom "button" class to the wiki

Thanks for the suggestion! I definitely may give it a try, but I'll probably need the help of some seasoned MoinMoin users to do this the cleanest, most efficient way possible. Carlos just told me that Bastian Ilsø was the one who wanted to switch to a CSS-based template (he must be the guy I've chatted with on IRC before). Maybe we could bring up something together, a cool theme which would include the Big Blue Button to help spread the good word of Flatpak to the users ;)

Best regards,
Laurent

Le jeu. 27 oct. 2016 à 13:25, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> a écrit :
On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Laurent Pointecouteau
<laurent pointecouteau gmail com> wrote:
> Well, as far as I understand it, the wiki administrators need to edit the
> global MoinMoin CSS files to add a custom class for the users to include it
> in the pages. A normal user such as me is not able to freely edit the style
> of a page.
>
> Note that Carlos Soriano has started to work on a template for the Apps wiki
> pages (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/TemplateFancy) and he told me on IRC that
> he would like to replace it by a more elegant CSS-based template. That could
> be something we could talk about with any interested MoinMoin administrator.

The repo with the Moinmoin customization is at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/static-web/ so you could develop it on
your own instance and push it to this repo when you're done.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director