Re: Suggestion: adding a custom "button" class to the wiki

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Laurent Pointecouteau
<laurent pointecouteau gmail com> wrote:
Well, as far as I understand it, the wiki administrators need to edit the
global MoinMoin CSS files to add a custom class for the users to include it
in the pages. A normal user such as me is not able to freely edit the style
of a page.

Note that Carlos Soriano has started to work on a template for the Apps wiki
pages (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/TemplateFancy) and he told me on IRC that
he would like to replace it by a more elegant CSS-based template. That could
be something we could talk about with any interested MoinMoin administrator.

The repo with the Moinmoin customization is at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/static-web/ so you could develop it on
your own instance and push it to this repo when you're done.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director