Self Introduction : Biraj Karmakar

Hi all,

My name is Biraj Karmakar. I am from India based on Kolkata. I am young social entrepreneur and open source evangelist. I love open source. That's why I started contribution with Fedora l10n then gradually started contribution in other open source projects like Mozilla, DuckDuckGo, Vlc, Django etc. Basically in open source projects I take part in advocacy, user engagement, QA, and l10n field. Other than that I do community events and engage new community members and mentor them.

I would be highly grateful, if you could help me to get started here.

Looking for your kind reply.

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :@birajkarmakar