Re: Feedback needed for gnome.org homepage redesign

On 2016-11-01 21:35, Tom Tryfonidis wrote:
I would really appreciate hearing your opinion and thoughts about the prototype.
Of course, there is plenty of room for improvement here that i'm willing to talk about.
A couple of quick things from the top of my head:
* What about search?
* Is it responsive? What happens to the menu in smaller resolutions?
* How does the subnavigation on the Foundation section work? Roughly like now?
* The grass footers are cute, but maybe it's time to drop them. Interested in hearing others thoughts on that.
- Andreas