From: Nathan Willis <nwillis glyphography com>
Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Subject: Texas Linux Fest 2016 CFP

Greetings, valued GNOME friends,

Nate Willis here; amongst my other project pastimes, I'm one of the organizers of Texas Linux Fest,
which is the leading community Linux-and-FOSS conference for Texas and
the surrounding region.

Our event is July 8th and 9th this year, in downtown Austin, TX.  We'd
really love it if folks from the GNOME project & community can be there—be
they local or from out of town.

I especially wanted to draw your attention to our call for
participation.  We're intent on attracting a wide variety of speakers
representing open source and free software, both users and developers,
from all corners.  The details are here:

http://2016.texaslinuxfest.org/call-for-papers

and the deadline is approaching.

Please consider submitting a talk proposal, and we would love it if
you could help us spread the word by sharing the CFP with your community!

If you have any questions, or if you want to know more about Texas
Linux Fest in general, please get in touch!

Thanks, from me and on behalf of the entire TXLF 2016 team,
Nate

PS - I've tried to make this email just general enough that, if you feel like
it, you could just forward it to any mailing lists or cut-and-paste it into
any discussion forum that seems appropriate.  It's also just short enough
to take to the tattoo parlor.  Feel free!