Re: 3.20 Headline Features

Hey Allan, Bastien,

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 03:47:56PM +0000, Allan Day wrote:
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Oh, and the native LibreOffice integration in Documents is probably
right up there as a major feature/big improvement.

I'm waiting to get details on how and why that's an improvement from a
user perspective (I asked around the other day, but didn't get an
answer). It would be a help if you could add to:

My apologies for dropping the ball on this.

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/ReleaseNotes#Documents

I have added a brief explanation to the Wiki.

Cheers,
Rishi