Re: GNOME stand at Texas Linux Fest 2016

Hi Sri,

Look in http://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement

Okay; I'll take a look. Thanks!

Some of the new things like flatpak and application distribution that we are pushing are not in there.  I
will help you with that as several people need to be trained to talk about it.

Yeah, I'll need to brush up; let me know if there are things in particular that I should talk about.

     Also, has someone contacted Texas Linux Fest? It just occurred to me
     that maybe I was supposed to do that and I haven't.

Can you go ahead and do it?  Please CC me on it.  Thanks for reaching out!

I sent them a message through their site. I'll let you know / cc you when I get a reply.

Thanks,
-Mike