Re: GNOME stand at Texas Linux Fest 2016

Mike Gorse <mgorse suse com> wrote:
Is there standard literature, etc. that GNOME hands out at these conferences, or is there a document on the wiki that explains this?

In Europe we have an events box that is stocked with useful materials. We don't have the equivalent in North America, unfortunately.

What we do have is a collection of designs that you can print out yourself:

https://cloud.gnome.org/index.php/s/90051b3fae3856a438e2e77ab0a856f5

We can also produce other designs for you, if there's anything you'd particularly like. If you would like to print any materials yourself, please contact board gnome org about reimbursement. Alternatively, we could potentially look into another community member doing the printing and get the goods shipped to you, if you don't think you can do it yourself.

Thanks for helping out with this, Mike!