Re: GNOME stand at Texas Linux Fest 2016

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:57 AM Mike Gorse <mgorse suse com> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there standard literature, etc. that GNOME hands out at these
conferences, or is there a document on the wiki that explains this?

Look in http://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement

Some of the new things like flatpak and application distribution that we are pushing are not in there.  I will help you with that as several people need to be trained to talk about it.

Also, has someone contacted Texas Linux Fest? It just occurred to me
that maybe I was supposed to do that and I haven't.

Can you go ahead and do it?  Please CC me on it.  Thanks for reaching out!

sri

Thanks,
-Mike