Re: Updating user groups

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
While going through the various teams as part of creating the infographic, I ran into this one https://wiki.gnome.org/UserGroups

Which seems to have a lot of stale data.  I have asked the folks on gnome-in-list to look at it for India, but there are plenty of other countries here.  We also don't have one for the U.S.? :-)

A US group would be too unwieldy.  We would need to split it up by metropolitan region, maybe.  This definitely does look like an endeavor we should pursue though.

Thanks,
Rosanna