Re: Meeting Notes | #Engagement Meeting Feb 12th

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Thanks for bringing that up, Aday - I just updated the meeting notes to be more clear about what we propose to do: "A lot of the people who are signed up to write postcards as part of the Adopt-a-Hacker level for Friends of GNOME aren't active members anymore, so we should reach out to developers and make sure that they are willing and able to write postcards."

Ah thanks Nuritizi! I hadn't understood (probably my fault), but it's clear now. Sounds like a good idea.