Re: Meeting Notes | #Engagement Meeting Feb 12th

On 2016-02-16 19:33, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:

Patreon will be a different way for people to donate. Kind of like Friends of GNOME. A lot of the people on the Friends of GNOME list aren't active members anymore, so we should update that.

I guess Vincent, Diego and Luis aren't really active these days.

I'm also on the list on that page, and I'm still involved (mainly done design for GNOME Maps the last cycle), but I'm happy to be rotated out, since I've been on the list for quite a while now.
- Andreas