Re: T shirt

Hi Ekaterina,

I am thinking to get them print by myself because I don't know any distributor where I can purchase GNOME T-shirts in Pakistan. Also, I am printing it for the marketing purpose and I will distribute to my friends.

Please find the below mentioned link for your reference.

ownCloud

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:44 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

On 2 February 2016 at 11:24, irfan810 yahoo com <irfan810 yahoo com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Anyone have an idea about printing the shirt which is available on gnome
> engagement link. It's not a logo only so how can I get it print?

Hi, can you give the link to the t-shirt that you're talking about?
You might be able to get it printed yourself, or buy it from one of
the companies that distribute GNOME t-shirts.