Re: Responsive Gnome instance

On 2016-01-13 02:36, Saumya Dwivedi wrote:
Hi!
Thanks for the feedback Ekaterina and Oliver. I was missing a meta tag in the header and everything should look fine now.
Check it out -- http://wgo-test.gnome.org/

For the +/- indicator, I think Andreas and Fabiana would be the best people to answer. They were the major part of the UX design decision. We can replace it with some indicators, for sure.
I will also work on the font stuff and update you further on this.

Yeah, I think a just a pressed state without the +/- indicators would work as well.
- Andreas