Re: GUADEC 2016 pictures

Fantastic, thanks Cassandra!

It would be good to chase down photos that might not be on the Flickr group too. Jakub [1] is usually happy to relicense his photos for us to use. Garrett is also a good source, and Carla might have pictures that she'd like to contribute.

Allan

[1] https://www.flickr.com/photos/jakubsteiner/albums/72157671471061860