Re: GUADEC 2016 pictures

Hey!

Cassandra Sanchez <cassandra s 18 gmail com> wrote:
I tried to archive some on cloud.gnome.org but got an error saying our folder was full. Is there a way to request more space? Or am I looking at the wrong folder? I was trying for Engagement Team - Assets > Photos.

I've increased the storage quota for everyone in the Engagement Team. Let me know if you still have problems!

Also, it might be a good idea for us to exert a bit of editorial control - ideally we want a selection of the very best photos, rather than a huge collection that people have to wade through every time they need a picture.