Re: General theme when promoting 3.18

Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Honestly, I think that "vast" might be overselling the release a little.
:)

Personally don't think so at all.

We talked about increase confidence in our communication, to use the word
"vast" as in "vast improvements" when
describing the release would in my opinion be a logical step in that
direction.

You can'd decide on a message just because you think it sounds good -
it also has to be rooted in reality.

Vast means huge or immense. It implies an almost incalculable number
of improvements. That's simply not the case for 3.18. (And actually,
there are other releases where we've had more improvements than this
one.)