GNOME 3.18 Release Video is public

Hi everyone,

I had uploaded it 'unlisted' to the GNOMEDesktop channel as a translation reference, but the URL was unfortunately shared on social media too soon by a translator. After some discussion in #engagement we've chosen to embrace the leak, giving the release video the role of a "preview" of what's coming up in less than 24 hours. So feel free to share the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0VSKvfNEI

I think we can easily reshare the video after release too. I am also going to write a blog post on behind the release video tomorrow to keep the hype up. :)

-Bastian