Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Articles Complete!

Le vendredi 11 septembre 2015 à 16:04 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez a écrit
 :[...]
Our hard deadline for publishing an e-version of the report is
September 30th, since October 1st is the beginning of the new fiscal
year and we want to share the digital version with stakeholders on or
before the new fiscal year begins.

Although we missed the deadline for having physical copies at GUADEC, I
was wondering if we might still do printed versions to be delivered to
current (and prospective) advisory board members? I think the
traditional medium might have a stronger impact (vs just emailing a
link) although it takes longer to get there.

FWIW, I'm thinking of printing at least one such copy (at my own
expense) and hand-delivering it to Collabora in Montréal, for example.
Perhaps there are other "ambassadors" out there that would be
interested in doing something similar with orgs in their vicinity?

Also we could have some printed copies for outreaching events
(ex.: most events Sri is preparing on the west coast this fall).