GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Articles Complete!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a quick status update so that everyone is in the loop.

The first stage of creating the report is complete. We finished writing, proofreading, and finding initial images for all of the report's articles. A huge shout out for those who helped make that happen: Oliver Propst, Rosanna Yuen, Jeff Fortin, Parth Panchal, Allan Day, Ekaterina Gerasimova, Emily Gonyer, Sriram Ramkrishna, Marina Zhurakhinskaya, and Juanjo Marin. Thank you very much :)

What's next? We are now in the second stage of creating the report - the layout portion. Andreas Nilsson is heading the layout of the pages, and is working on that this weekend, with help from Allan and Jeff mid-next week if needed. Thank you, Andreas & Co.!

While we will be unable to achieve the Sept 14th digital publishing goal date we initially set, we are doing our best to get it published as close to next Monday as possible.

Our hard deadline for publishing an e-version of the report is September 30th, since October 1st is the beginning of the new fiscal year and we want to share the digital version with stakeholders on or before the new fiscal year begins.

All in all, things are moving quickly and steadily, and we are close to having a published Annual Report. We will continue to update you with anything we need help with, or with the celebratory news that it's done. Feel free to message me with any questions you have.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Best,
Nuritzi

p.s. Annual Report wiki page is here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/AnnualReport/2014

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless