Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
We need someone to grab grab the relevant bugzilla statistics and maybe put
them in pretty charts and someone else to grab the relevant Friends of GNOME
donor data and collate them into one file.

I think I was the one who did the charts for the last report, and I
simply drew them using Inkscape. It's a low tech solution, but the
charts are very simple, and it helps to keep the look and feel of the
report consistent, rather than introducing another visual style.

If that seems fine to everyone, drawing the charts can be part of the
layout process and handled by whoever does that.